Furnace Repair / Cleaning
Choosing a furnace repair specialist can be a difficult task in the Springfield, Missouri with so many independent HVAC contractors and companies to choose from. We're here to help make that decision easier. GOFF Heating & Air Conditioning is one of the largest installers of furnaces and Air Conditioners in the Springfield area. Our repair technicians are available 24 hours a day.
It has been said that a high average of service calls are due to one very important fact. You must perform maintenance on your equipment regularly.
Did you know? If your car was used as often as your furnace and air conditioner, it would have traveled over 200,000 miles in a year. Impossible you say? Well it's not. Your home heating and cooling system operates approximately 3200 hours in a year. If you traveled 3200 hours at 65mph in your car you would have changed your oil 66 times, used 4 sets of tires, performed 4 tune-ups and flushed your cooling system 3 times.
No one would drive that many miles without performing any maintenance and expect for things to function properly. Just like your car, your system needs a tune up and lubrication and cleaning. By performing a precision tune up on your system, you minimize the chance of breakdowns - saving energy and extending the life of your system.
THE BEST TUNE-UP IN TOWN!
Precision Furnace Tune-up Benefits
- Lower utility bills.
- Extended equipment life.
- Fewer repairs, breakdowns, and improved system reliability.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
- Increased heating capacity.
- Priority service scheduling.
Our Exclusive Precision Tune-Up Procedure Includes, As Needed
- Check and offer to program thermostat.
- Thoroughly clean or replace standard air filter(s), Offer to replace upgrade filter if necessary.
- Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and wheel assembly as needed, when accessible.
- Lubricate blower motor bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary.
- Vacuum out blower compartment; return airdrop
- Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
- Test system for proper airflow and air delivery.
- Inspect heat exchanger(s) & combustion chambers for rust and defects.
- Inspect, clean and adjust burners as required.
- Remove, clean, and adjust ignition/pilot assembly. Test flame safety.
- Inspect the flue assembly and test flue gas drafting.
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls, limits, roll-outs, draft safeties, etc.
- Test, record, and adjust gas pressure.
- Adjust all dampers and set proper blower speeds.
- Measure and record electrical voltage, amperage of motors.
- Perform a complete and thorough electronic carbon monoxide check of the furnace and the home.
- Complete and present a full, written report.
- Advise customer on other ways to reduce energy consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort.